Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Insanity

Just spent another day uploading Canada Lynx Records Music to various places.

I listened to track 1 (come again) on our CBC radio 3 21 tandem Repeats page... The file was completely slowed down... So it sounded like a deep sea version. Unfucking believable, and then there is the Supersimian "on frozen Pond" that cuts off halfway through the song... Which I'm sure came in handy when I sent Hockey night in Canada the link to that song to see if they wanted to use it. Some days it feels like the whole world is against me. It's like it is impossible for me not to be represented as a complete jackass. You ever wondered if somebody hates you?

I think I fixed the Come again track but for some reason I cannot access the Roadbed or Supersimian... That would be too easy... What we need is another ordeal. Ever listen to Last FM? We have some stuff up there, I guess I could post a link but I don't feel like going through the agony that might take.

No comments: