Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I was going to update that bastard Super robertson supper show blog but fate had me already signed into this dog of a bitter rue-fill jackass.

thats right i posted a comment on Difficult music earlier in the evening before that savage encounter with the myspace bulletin board. But here we are in my backyard where the NIMBY phenomenon is king.

I am actually beginning to get the FEAR again over this show next saturday. It all started with a reply to an email earlier this week. I had emailed a publicist who is helping me out with the release of this 21 tandem repeats CD. i basically said in this last week what should i focus on... he gave the obvious answer that had eluded me... get as many people out as possible and kick some ass! Grande fucking bone wisdom if you ask me... that is exactly what you need to do, get some fucking people out to the show and kick some ass.

now the problem of course lies in my lazy and negative attitude towards my whole music "career". i have taken too many beatings over the years to the point where i was going to retire last year and focus on trying to do creative writing rather than music... but circumstance had other ideas for me and as a man of great faith in the omens i need to follow them. the problem is of course that i find myself in a position as the CEO of a record company trying to con people into the idea that 21 tandem repeats is important, versus the concept of being a player who just wants to play. The ever quotable Jason Rodney once sang "it's a fast food industry" at the end of the song Chicken... where is he when you really need him (arguing with the dean of medicine in some state university in detroit), but thats beside the point.

What should i post on the Supper Show Blog... who cares about some chump fool free show, all them consumers are paying

Here is an interesting development.

My little girl is sick and i just spend some time by her bed making her feel better... she is so sweet, poor little girl all stuffed up.

And then you remember what is important, but then you flash back to the idea that if you are going to do something then do it right! had a few interesting conversations in the last few days. One with a guy name Ryan Townsend... another fine member of the V5T postal code, who is a man with a great belief in the emerging Vancouver music scene, a fine singer and songwriter himself, a man with an infectious enthusiasm for the great possibility. it would take me hours to...

never-mind i'll just post this

wow, i couldn't leave just yet... like i have to repair this series of unconnected thoughts... hey i could play drums tomorrow night... that's a soothing idea... very soothing... now i can't open my email... i don't understand... this is a live nervous breakdown... don't even think of spellchecking this bitch... too late now I'm off that wonderful tangent and on to other things like self analysis which must be some form of egotism when you think about it... I gotta be that Condo salesman that lurks inside of me.

If i didn't have art i might have become a highly successful condo salesman, i can put on a show, and i am a natural fucking ass hole, an unfortunate tendency that i have managed to curb in recent years.

A Profile.. i am a decent man who just plucked a beard hair from his computer keyboard. i have strong values but am weak when it comes to creating situations where people who react wildly when confronted with certain conditions meet a heavy dose of those conditions head on.

Thats why i love Rodney, he understands the full scope of the crushing situation imposed yet has a honors PHD degree in his own reactions to travesties. I win with him and against him. While we are on Rodney this is the latest... so i sent him a letter addressed with a personal insult and he bought a drum kit for my child and had me pick it up from Toys are Us where the retarded staff took an hour to find it. I might add that ther is nothing in that store that is worth buying... actually there are some necessary things for infants.

i have to get off this computer... i will post without even re reading and no edits with respect to spell checking...

i guess that was me

Oh yea

Come to the Western Front on Saturday December 16 2006 303 east 8th ave. Vancouver B.C at 8:00PM.. it's apparently really important that there is this appearance that people care about the band 21 Tandem Repeats

No comments: