Monday, December 25, 2006

and old post with a photo from last year



Willingdon Black posing with a paper mask that's nose juts out into a narrow walkway... notice the broken nose.

****December 27, 2004

People who put their noses in things that break noses, end up with broken noses.

That is vintage S. Robertson. i announced that as a reply to a question and then cackled with glee afterwards. Of the rest of the people in the room some enjoyed, others were confused, and a few seemed rather traumatized with the inherent violence of it all. In a sense it's just bone hockey logic, a dialect picked up from the red-necked sector of the game.

When I was younger I did enjoy "weirding people out", but now that i recognize what a bad idea that is on so many levels... so I try to avoid doing that. But being me often puts one in a position where I have to contradict myself... shit man I should run for president... or secretary of defense!

No comments: