Wednesday, March 08, 2006

S. Robertson armchair philosopher

Indeed, for an armchair is where a pro philosopher spins his scenario's.

Honor- a cumbersome burden that puts one out of the game of humanity

Everything is perfect in a different way- Imperfection is the building block of perfection.

The translation for an insane maniac, such as myself... Sometimes you have to take a big hit to really see everything. Will the hit be as bad as you anticipated? Or is it the anticipation that is the killer. And then following those lines... it is possible that the familiar comfort of a fine paranoia is what you were really looking for in the first place.

Now that could be described as imperfect (existing as a paranoid human), but at the same time the paranoia could save you some grief by helping to reinforce some basic security measures.

Possibly desktop philosophy would be a better title for this most convoluted and non-fluent blogaroo.

The question is.

What the hell am I doing on this computer... my life is passing me by... there goes another minute.

I went to see Nardwuar the human serviette last night. It was a DVD release party in a theater. Nard was talking to the crowd about his Journalism stories. I got a free DVD and all I had to do was go and pick up Nardwuar in a body slam like position hoist him up over my head so that he could play the keyboard that others were holding... Pockets helped out too.
His bands thee Goblins and the evaporators played... I won the DVD during the Evaporators set.

Never had I ever seen the man play before. I use to listen to his radio show for years when I was a truck driver in Richmond (you can get citr 101.9 FM there). Now the man is a legend, so I always felt weird about never having seen his bands... I tried a few times but things happened.

It was fun and I look forward to watching all those interviews.

No comments: