Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Little girl world

Monkey is sleeping
here is the top for water
I speak bear
come here
have some water
I see talking mouth
here's a mouth
Daddy want some
I want some

That was Kaiya's poem.

She turns 2 on Friday March 10 2006. She would like a party and at that party she would like to see some cake.

Got to love kids... their poetry is as good as any of the local jackass poets... but yet she does not take her craft as seriously. And she knows what she wants and is not ashamed or afraid to ask for it. Soon society will pound these traits out of her innocent soul and trade them for consumerist urges. We shall see about that... maybe there is a way to not fall down that gutter.

Shall we sell the place buy some land in remote Canada and live in a hut off the land in an effort to avoid the ills of society?

Probably better to just get what you can while you can.

Smash would love that one... He once noted my ability to quote myself.

Uh oh... I think Kaiya just flooded the downstairs

Flood was a strong word... a serious soaking would be a more appropriate use of language

No comments: