Monday, December 26, 2005

Guestbook tomfoolery

I see that the 21 tandem repeats site has become the victim of some tomfoolery. What goes around comes around EH!

Spoken like a fine Canadian kid. My finger is a little sore as Shockk and I spent the day recording in my here place. I have an Artist live work studio, and today it saw the business end of some work. What a stellar drum sound one gets in here. A big part of me wants to leave the setup so that we can shock back some 21Tr tracks... but I can't see the wife liking that vibe when she gets back next week.
Women get all silly when drum kits get set up in the living room... they get that "you are being so impossible" look in their eye. They pretend the that kind of stuff is really cool when you first meet them, but then the reality sets in. They have the strange idea that the house should be in fine form in case somebody were to come over and walk in... What would they see? Would it be a reflection of the way one lived.
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, and everything is just hunkey dory... what the heck does Hunkey dory mean or at least where did that come from?

A story.

One of the more insane maniac people I know by the name of Fire-Man was out for a walk with me and we happened upon a house with a large double lot filled with all kinds of rusty old metal things and other heaps of tires, wood and mechanical parts. I was looking at the heap thinking "Holey crap CT would just flip if she had to deal with that". Just as I had finished that thought Fire-Man let out a jealous moan and said "OOHHH the things a man could do with that stuff".

Indeed

No comments: