Sunday, December 11, 2005

My voice if Hoarse

The Question is?
Why is my voice hoarse?
Well that looks odd... 2 lines with 2 question marks looks very odd indeed.
Not written with a pencil, not planted like a seed.

What the hell, am i god damm Dr. Seuse... how the fuck do you spell Seusse?

Well the answer was... I was Hoarse because of "computer log in errors" that i guarantee have some sort of fuckery as part of the overall package.

I hate the internet yet i sit here like a fool (well pacing a lot as well... which i might add is the cause of this series of fragmented thoughts).

No more horn fucking band shit

No more fucking eyes in my face looking like a promising dog egar for a fine food morsel to wolf back and aggress for more.

Black on bass, Shockk on guitar, me oh my on drums... long ambien simple grooves. possible reprocessing opportunities.

The good news is that i am no longer savagely irritated at the computer but it is time to leave this son of a bitch

No comments: