Monday, December 19, 2005

Super robertoean here

Wanted to have a new post to put that last post... I mean blogaroo, not post, further down.
I never feel to great about raging on, even though I am a man who covets his "rage hero's". Not to mention that I have learned to accept that being a jackass is not always the disaster it's billed to be.
Sure nobody wants to be called a Jackass and have it meant with all the hate that it comes with. People have to settle down. Lets face it we are a nation of jackasses eagerly hoofing away at the earth that supports us causing a noxious dust cloud and then wondering "Why Me? How did this happen? Somebody better do something?".
I got one for you... how bout a nice hay sandwich jack.
Sure we can drive down to the mall... I gotta go there anyway, hell it will only take a 1/2 hour to find parking and in that time we can just idle away.
Woops I was gong to not rage on...

The Toronto maple leafs stomped the new York Islanders 9-6 earlier tonight... sounds like they both got stomped but the leafs stomped harder. nothing like that high scoring "new" NHL to make you feel good about yourself and your choice of products.

No comments: