Monday, December 12, 2005

Let me know if I'm pissing you off...

Let me know if I'm pissing you off...

I use to say that to people as i snapped my fingers in front of their faces at a rate of 64 snaps per minute. Might i add that i didn't need an answer.

the lesson is : Always respect yourself!

For if you don't, others won't.

If you didn't want somebody to do something that doesn't fit with your art then you actually have to tell them... how are they to know you don't want incessive horn blasting (in F) over you entire song?

Maybe you "need" to be harassed all night long about the possibility of getting somebody some stage time?

And then we get into the idea of: What is art?

Let's not define that bad boy on a late Monday Night.

The point is that i did snap in peoples faces for some time, and now i have learned.

This is surley a "see the wrong in them and change, and they will notice nothing and contunie to do the same pushing the bounderies further" moment.

No comments: