Sunday, July 02, 2006

Well I just threw a few links up on the Canada Lynx records Website... I'll get more up later remind me to put your link up.

Not that I care, but there is this weird thing about linking people like if you are to rate things. More so if you had a site that was left off the initial link session that ended with a computer crash and a violent flurry of cursing. Not that the people that I hang with are still in that juvenile state of mind but it is a human condition that bubbles to the surface every now and then.

You can imagine a band getting together and working on their website and it comes to the links and they get in a huge debate about who should be linked and the order of the linking. Some members believe that giving "top billing" to a site in which they believe may "help them further their careers" is a must and they have those certain sites in mind. I guess I should write a sit-com.

The Supper show would make a fine reality show, if I don't say so myself. A fine comedy would be the change in the vibe of the show now that network camera crews are buzzing everywhere. If that were to ever happen remind me to Key on those issues in the first few episodes. Most likely one fine element of the show would be my efforts to glide the producer into seeing things my way, and the producer would have their own ideas. Think about that one before you sign on Robertson.

What the hell am I talking about? I can't even get a fucking gig in this town let alone get my own television show.

That could be the angle... the first few Super Robertson Supper Shows in the series would have a modest turnout and then when people hear that there was a camera Crew there people would naturally take the show more seriously... looking for their big break or just enjoying the action. I said that already.


Then the show "Midweek hammer time" becomes the biggest show on television... What is the first spin-off "the Flaming Horn Show", ""Security and Black'n'Blues", "A Rojas say's nothing but grooves like a giant", "pockets goes out"...

I got to get out more...

No comments: