Thursday, July 20, 2006

S Bolgerson



I wonder what this picture is going to look like on this here blog. More a less just trying to use the technology that sits in front of me. Is it a more proper blog now that we have a shot of our hero in action?

I recall the first time I used "Our hero" to describe myself in writing. It was in song... Can I remember the words?

twas the morning, the refridgerator screams through the silence
yes it was an early morning the clock snuck around defiant
Awake is our hero nose dripping eyes stinging
in shock is our hero up too early in the morning

No No don't lie back down there is no such a thing as a moments more sleep

What are the other words?

I remember I wrote it @ 3:am one day. You see I was working as a Mailman in Richmond and I got this illness called Viral labrinthology. It is a viral infection of the inner ear and your sense of balance is all screwed up and my job involve driving a truck, so the big ass of a superintendent though it would be best for me to come in at 4AM to sort some mail... I was a fool back then and actually agreed to that. So I woke up at 3AM and was trying to get my bearings in the kitchen and I wrote that song. It is amazing how loud a fridge can be when it is very quiet and you are stunned

No comments: