Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello everybody

Time for a little of the old S. Robertson time wasting... Another fine window into the errant mind of a self proclaimed Jackass who believes a camera crew should just follow him around and he would make a fine movie, make millions, and retire from this wounding fiasco of an existence.

Yea, don't we all you snake in the grass... No I think fucking son of a bitch is better, but what does it mean.

You see I was in this hot tub with 4 other naked women and I started this debate... Or at least I tried to start a debate over how "fuck" and the other bad words became bad words. I was interested in finding out at what point in history of language did these bad words get labeled as bad words and then have to live on the other side of the fence... I was really getting into it when the women came up with Super Mark Fucking Son of a Bitch Robertson. Later after I soaked them with the garden hose I got talking with somebody shall we call him A. Parker... And he was saying that the word is meaningless. The word fuck has so many uses you can't define it... Then we got into the devolution of language caused by text-messaging... How teachers are finding all sorts of non language in exam papers. Kind of ironic that I a man who is just getting to the point of understanding English finds himself in a time where it no longer matters. They say that the "Leader" of the "Free World" speaks at the level of a grade 5 student, and people like it that way because they feel like he is one of them, and not some stuffy intellectual that may realize that the world is really in a bad way and that if we don't correct things we are far more fucked than any terrorist attack could ever give us.

No comments: