Sunday, May 14, 2006

Robertson needs sleep now

I just read some of Fred Charles' Blog... Almost like a cross between Mule Hughes and Willingdon Black. Reminds me I need to add some links all over the intersphere.

Which makes me think. What kind of blogger art I?

It was all just a writing exercise in the beginning, and like the music it's all so random and unfocused. Possibly I should be a Blog counselor. I could just come up with a shitlist of ass brain terms from a sales retreat... Do sales people have retreats... Yes indeed. And then relentlessly hammer my pupils with these easy points.

This is going to be great soon I'll have thousands of anxious bloggers paying huge sums of money to me for giving Blog advice. Better print up some business cards ASAP because the sky is the limit.

1st Seminar: How slipping into unwanted poetry in the middle of a highly tuned sales pitch is a bad idea.

What are we selling people.. Ideas? And Ideas= $$$$$. As we all know a good idea will just fly out of a person and instantly make them $$$$$. This $$$$$ in turn will put the said idea man on easy street where he can enjoy plenty-o-relaxation.

Please note the above is complete gibberish.

No comments: