Thursday, February 02, 2006

Robertson, a simple man with complicated instruments.

Holy Bleep... what the flying fish was that last blogaroo.

Does it matter?
No
Let's digress for the sake of this whole format.

the question is... What is it that the people who come to the Super Robertson Chronicles II want to read?
the answer is... Don't answer that.

I mention this mostly because of the relation is has to Rock and Roll bands, which of course, is what got us into this whole mess in the first place.

Why, I had declared computers to be the downfall of our society years ago. I was right, but for the wrong reasons. I was in the mind frame that the society that I lived in in 1990 was worth cherishing and ultimately protecting... Ha Ha Ha!

But that's a whole different story, one which we could have gotten into had Cristina's friend not called earlier asking about building inspectors (if I could recommend one). That question prompted a patented Robertson 35 minute response complete with a scathing review of the policies that govern the local By Low foods grocery store... you get my drift.

The point is, or at least the one I had hoped to head toward is that the moment you start doing something in the world of art with a too keen eye on the response by the public to the finished product, you may as well go suck a *%*% out of an donkey... pardon my boorish language.

Many would strongly disagree with this, but I'm not one of them, and I don't ever think I will be given the rage that I immediately feel when presented with some far fetched nonsense like "people are going to want to hear...", because it assumes that you understand what people are feeling, and neglecting the idea that with time people change anyway.

wow, this is a harsh blogaroo who's original purpose was to somehow apologize for the soft love poem of last's blogaroo. The irony being that the theme of this blogaroo seems to be never apologize.

**** this blogaroo has been edited on the day after its posting*****

(much of the unnecessary and wildly inappropriate comments have been deleted as well as some of the more rudimentary grammatical errors have been nudged towards literacy)

No comments: