Sunday, October 16, 2005

life in the rat race

A fresh new week, on a fresh new route (I am a mailman), and a fresh new Super Robertson Supper Show. You could even call this a fresh new blogaroo. Remember that word. I sure do... Not too sure if I give a rat's ass about that word but then I don't really have a rat's ass to give.
I suppose I could go out by the dumpster and bag me a rat, but, I think tonight calls for a little gibberish writing, some tea, a book and a good night's sleep. Not to mention that I don't really have the right equipment to go rat hunting at 8pm on a rainy Sunday evening. One would need a flashlight, some bait and a gun. I don't have all three of those things so we will just forget the rat hunting for now thank you very much.
The Supersimian album is now done. Just what I need, another project... But hey it's in the can all I have to do is try to convince Sim to release it online only and save myself some reproduction costs. Nothing like a new CD in environmentally degrading cellophane. How about 400 in the corner of the room until I move again. Is that a bad attitude?
at least I opted out of the rat hunt.

Mule was wearing a maroon sweater?

I thought he looked great.

No comments: