Monday, February 12, 2007

The Dance

If your imagination is broken I give you my beautiful dances

Kaiya Magnolia Robertson (age 3)

Might have to use that one. If I was only a poet jackass rather than a simple rhythm jackass. I have been called a wordsmith by a few people in my time, perhaps their imagination was broken... Or perhaps I need a hooker to teach me how to take a compliment (The Tragically Hip).

Where is this gibberish going, and why shouldn't one blog about work?

Making enemies was never the smart way to succeed... Just suck it up and keep taking it and maybe one day it will be your turn on the soft end of the whip. But not to likely because there are 2 types out there Whipers and Whipees... I guess there are also apple eaters and peach lovers.

I was spinning my wheels today just like yesterday
The new orange was a fools paradise
because when you miss the boat
you need to swim
but there are sharks
and they are better in the water than you could ever be
so don't train in the swimming pool
go learn to make a million
any you can buy a boat
and pay a sailor
and go fishing if you want

No comments: