Saturday, February 10, 2007

Create New Post

I was over at Mule Hughe's house the other week... It was the usual uber social event with Willingdon Black entertaining the crowd with imitations from television shows from a long time ago. Knowing that these guys are Blog fellows I asked them if they has switched their blogs over to the "New" goggle blogger. There was a series of curses from the couch, known originally as a chesterfield in Canada, or a Sopha in the U.S.A. apparently these computer things can cause aggravation to other people as well. I always figure if something works don't whatever you do fuck with it, especially if it is some thing that reads ones and zeros.

the cost of progress can be brutal when you think about it... You could do what you needed to... Now you can do more once you negotiate the 2 month set up and recover from the mild stroke.

Like global warming which is reluctantly being recognized as fact. It is a true cost of industrial progress, and it's ability to be ignored for the past few decades is the cost of our economic progress. And the fact that were are going to hear all kinds of new useless terms to quantify this beast by politicians vying for your vote will be sure to stoke the rage in the Robertson home.

The other day I was in the car driving and I came across Cambie street... They are preparing Vancouver for the Olympics in 2010 to be a world class city... So there I was inching along and I guess I must have said something as Kaiya, who was in her seat in the back said "why you say that!". Apparently she is not a fan of road rage.

Perhaps I need a metal band

No comments: