Monday, November 06, 2006

Not worth titling

Good work Mule, getting some stuff up on the supper show blog... I was about to delete that whole dog. I never would have done it but it crossed my mind... Another grand scoping project that got left in the gutter of life.

S Bloggerson... I don't mind that at all. I remember one time my daughter was eating ice cream and of course she had to lick the bowl clean and then had stuff all over her face... I called her Grubberson and she said "No daddy I'm not grubberson I'm Kaiya". And then later I was relating the story to my father and when he heard grubberson he said "Hey, we don't like Grubberson... We are sensitive around here".
I have very little in common with the rest of the world, or at least I think that all the time... Which reminds me... I should plug in my ipod so that I can hear music tomorrow when I am getting soaked in another torrential rain brought on by the "pineapple express".

Remember the time pooh bear goes out to wish everybody a happy windsday... And when he gets to Owls house Owl scoffs at him and launches into a story about the great wind of 72, or was it 73... "Anyway pooh I would hardly call it a windsday, more like a spring zepher".

Now that's good stuff

No comments: