Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm beginning to hate Mac

From the man who said that computers will be the downfall of society, who then bought a G4 and it could do anything he wanted until there was no more internet support, and a fine operating system was abandoned. Well we have 4 computers in the house and only the old big tower can record music, because of stupid fuckery. For some bizarre reason CT's old ibook can only operate with the old operating system in "Classic " format... Which is an application within an application which doesn't have enough power to operate my old dinosaur setup... That happens to be a fine functional multitrack recording studio... The new ones need a "core audio driver" that is impossible to get.

what kind of a shithole company allows a hardworking family to spend about 9 grand on computers and not be able to do what the honest family wants. I don't give a rats ass about "newer" and "better" technology. I just want to spend what little time I have doing some work and not fucking around and trying to get the things I paid good money for to communicate. They are trying to force me to buy more but that's a waste and an environmental disaster. Oh yea I forgot progress is the cash register ringing... There is an song in there if I could ever align one of these pieces of shit.

No comments: