Sunday, April 30, 2006

things

Well now, pat Quinn is being rumored to be in for the job as the Vancouver Canucks head coach. CC Sit-down will love that one. Cc had Jeff O'Neil in his pool this year and savagely blamed Quinn for his demise. One thing for sure is that if pat Quinn becomes the Vancouver head coach we can look foreword to some fine press conferences.

The Ottawa Senators look unbeatable but for that matter so do the New Jersey Devils.. both teams have advanced to the 2nd round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Montreal's bubble may have burst after taking the first 2 games from Carolina only to see the series tied at 2 games a piece now. if I were a hockey analyst I would make some statement followed by some statistic about how game 5 is really important.

Edmonton and Calgary are both up 3-2 in their respective series and should they both win and Colorado ousts the Dallas Stars we could see the Battle of Alberta in the playoffs again.

In other news I go down to my accountant this afternoon to re-affirm what a total fucking failure my music business is, although the beauty of being a failure in this instance is that I will get income tax back.

Just the other day when I was in a postal truck and I was at an intersection next to a school bus and all the kids on the bus made faces at me and so I made faces back at them, which really got them stimulated and there was screaming and shouting and silly faces from both vehicles and than I hear from 2 people walking across the intersection "fucking hilarious it's Super Robertson" and I don't know who they were.

S Robertson known Jackass, unknown artist.

No comments: