Sunday, April 09, 2006

Me party People

There is something about aging people clinging to some party life. But that's when the mushrooms kick in and all of the sudden you have greater beasts to slay.

In a festival of wierdos I always feel like a guest of honor... The mind set that they are trying to achieve is my natural state. A bizarre poem started would naturally be finished by myself if a person were to pose it to me.

It would be rather natural. After I am surrounded with hugs and told how awesome it is that I played the game. We are playing a game... is it over? can i act natural now?

And then just as the elevator doors to the Ferry were closing on the way home I heard "A woman's Purse has been found..." Cut of by the elevator doors. I looked over at a purse less CT... She was sure it must be in the car. Later when Kaiya and I were alone in the car waiting for a remarkably calm C.T. to come back down to the Vehicle deck we sang a song. C.T. Said that she ran into her hysterical best friend who was also looking for her purse that she had lost.

Then as we began driving I mentioned that it might be a good idea to check to see if the wallet was in the purse, and then possibly check to see if the credit card was there as well.

Silly old me.

No comments: