Friday, January 06, 2006

write me a poem Georgina
put in it just what you want
now that it's said I got me in your head
the next step we call it #2

the middle of the night and rain in the headlights
we spoke so true
of dreams and a plan that should take long to span
we spoke so true

sing me a song Georgina
sing it with all that you feel
now that it's said I got you in my head
I want to get on with the rest of our time in true

yea sure I'll keep rocking till my ticker stops talking
cause that's just the way that I am
and now that it's declared there's a love that we share
I want to get on with the rest of my time with you

so take a walk with me Georgina
and see all that you can, the trees in the light and the planes in flight
make a good backdrop to me and you


well seeing that online should give me a little shock of horror in order to finish things up in the songwriting department.

another point

the usual situation is this: Robertson has it together... he has the guys and the tunes ready and then he goes into a patented Robertson mind freeze... (the Robertson mind freeze shares some characteristics with a severe stroke)... then he goes into a slow lethargic bad 3 chord song that he is not really currently inspired to sing properly.

If Adam was here he would say in a fairly cheery kind of salesman voice "they got this invention, you're going to love it... it's called a set list".

The woman would coo and the Mod squad would stamp their whiskey glasses on the table.

Is that last line a funny line? Probably not. Does it matter? Defiantly not.

play more music.

I practices for 2 hours tonight... I've been pretty ragged lately... too much nonsense and not enough music.


What the hell am I pecking at this shithole blog for????

SR

No comments: