Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So i couldn't sleep

The I got up and checked my email. Only one thing from some company promising me the education upgrade that will change my life. It was based on life experience and my present state and there would be no test, exams, or wasteful study time.
I just call up the number pay the fee and viola a replica degree of some fine collage will appear in my mailbox and I can begin having the life I deserve.
The thing was so full of irony that I thought I should copy and paste it into the blog here and then spend the rest of the blogaroo tearing the shit out of it. But you know what the thing wouldn't copy and paste... it wasn't a word file... which would explain why the weird poem thing overlapped the bottom of it.
So I tried to drag and drop it in here but the computer would have none of that... then I dropped it on the desktop... it was shortly after that when my computer crash occurred... and then it wouldn't re-start... the old re-start while holding "c" down did the trick though.
It's times like this I thank my own smarts for getting a MAC.
You ever heard this one "OH man you can get it cheaper by building it yourself" and then you talk to that guy next week and you find out he spent the whole weekend rebuilding his hard drive, re-installing everything, and he does that 2x a month.
This good old G4 has never done me wrong, made videos, music, words, photo stuff, websites... never had to fuck with it.
Well I guess I should go try and sleep

No comments: