Sunday, January 22, 2006

Today's Comedy

http://www.sonicbids.com/epk/epk.asp?epk_id=56223


The first one is that i can't even make that a fucking click link.

The grand comedy is essentially this:
Man learns to play music, writes songs and attempts to play them for people... but to do that he has to pay fees and spend countless fucking hours completing EPK's (electronic press kits)... Isn't that waht a fucking website is???
I mean holey fucking sheep shit! Am i some savage fucking jackass that needs to be constantly flogged on the rare moments i don't have to savagely work to stay alive in this shithole world.

Statement: IT IS NOT WORTH IT TO TRY TO PLAY MUSIC AT 'ACCEPTED VENUES' IN KNOWN FESTIVALS. YOU WILL SPEND WHAT LITTLE MONEY YOU HAVE, AND ALL YOUR TIME FUCKING WITH THINGS.

I hate being fleeced, and i know i got hosed today, and i wasted the day, and now I'm angry as hell and it's late and i have to work too early tomorrow

2 comments:

The Mule said...

Type this into your blogaroo entry field:
21TR's electronic press kit

...and you will have a clickable link.

The EPK site looks good...another arm of the SR empire. I enjoyed my visit.

The Mule said...

Crap, I forgot this commenting jobby reads html as...well, html. Try pasting my previous fiasco into a blog entry field and see what happens. Or View Source.

Bollocks.