Thursday, September 29, 2005

let the sun shine in

Well I had to dry my shoes over the heater for work tomorrow so it looks like I will be up for a little longer. Just enough time for a little update... But what does that mean... Is there such a thing as a little update... Doesn't every update hold the opportunity for a grand diversion into some fine place in the past when there was still more than a shallow pool of hope left. I mean, yes, I did I ever tell you about the guy who I tree planted with, who every so often, would go buzerk and chop a tree down with his planting shovel while screaming obscenities. It was usually the bugs that did it too him... Nothing like a nonstop mosquito attack to slowly wear down a soul.

On thing I have noticed is all of the religious Jesus loving blogs out there. Not that I have anything against Jesus lovers, because after all, I am Jesus.

A heavy statement for a late night, but there are those who recognize this to be true. Ultimately it is no big deal because mankind is too diseased with the love of money it give it's heart to me. I learned from last time that humans want to believe, they don't want to know. The time is coming soon.

Where was I... Oh yea I was enjoying a fit of rage from all of our yesterdays.

Though anger one finds the futility of fight. Love will bring us together once we have lost all of the agents of temptation.

Amen

No comments: