Sunday, September 18, 2005

it is your destiny

Well there was another error that caused me much agony. I used Robertson as part of my username but spelt it Robertaon. This caused all kind of problems signing into this here blog. I came pretty close to calling the whole thing off and even considered smashing the damn computer.
But lets focus on other things rather than "the old rage behavior", even though rage behavior is one of my favorite things. I prefer when other people suffer rage behavior, and I get to just enjoy.
Ever see a hot head swing violently at a wasp flying by, thus angering the wasp, which in turn, presents the hot head with what we in the business call "a sting opportunity". The hot head goes mental once the sting occurs, and usually by then they are tired from swinging a fork (or other object) at the wasp. It was Uncle David who used a fork at our family picnic... He took 2 stings and sent the potato salad flying, and managed to soak his groin in beer... Which had the added affect of attracting more wasps. I am probably the only one in the family who looks back at that time as "one of the greatest dinner's of all time".
The philosophical question that is raised is this. Can you create an unpleasant destiny for yourself?
We know the answer is Indeed.

No comments: