Monday, September 26, 2005

just to clear a few things up

A Microphone sits on the table, it's head pokes out from behind some headphones. Our hero is clearly out of ideas... but that's how you beat it. Talk about something and you may find a relevant distraction.

That Roger Dean Young dude called me yesterday afternoon to tell me we had a gig last night. We did OK, considering we, the Tin cup (the band that plays for Roger), hasn't seen any action for some time... except of course last week when Roger Dean Young played the Supper Show, but then it was Roadbed as the Tin Cup. Anyhoo... after the show I was walking back to my car and some people thanked me for the music... so that was good.
I feel I should address the fact that I made the paper for exposing my member during the Supper Show... you see IT WAS A BURLESQUE DANCE!

There glad to have cleared that one up.

In other news it's getting late and I have somebody hovering over my shoulder reading what I am writing which is totally distracting my ability to think of anything but snatching an Adam's apple out of a throat and feeding it to somebody.

Well that took care of that.. I'm all alone now... probably will be for some time.

I remember I was communicating with a woman through cyberspace. She had contacted me though the Roadbed website. She was a fan of the band, and of the chronicles I was writing at the time. I sent her a poem and then warned her that POETRY IS A JACKASS SPORT. She was a very pretty woman who seemed cool and intelligent and capable. Then I made a few bad jokes and sort of threatened to kill her shortly after admitting some drug use. Strange thing was that I never heard from her again... and then people started avoiding me... really weird.

Cyberspace can be a dangerous place when you send things without thinking
What might be funny, might not be funny on the other end of the wire

I don't think I can write a song right now... I need some mind focusing time

we will call that an update

1 comment:

The Mule said...

Bloggers beware
When I used to write songs, I had this line that went "Write your little poems, but please keep them to yourself." It's often for the best.