Thursday, March 20, 2008

got to move this self serving horse shit down the line a bit... not only that but i ate sushi for dinner tonight and i am mighty hungry. did i mention that my horoscope has me either fired or promoted soon. Did i mention the tirade i went on at work the other day? As i sit here mowing down tasty potato chips and contemplate how to even begin to describe the conundrum. I probably won't get fired although in some ways my justified bad attitude to the absolutely ridiculous structured insanity i face could set off some bells, but the fact is i am a good employee when it comes down to the bare bones (good attendance, can do job, rarely ever gets complaints... and when he does it is because the other fucker is wrong!

Kind of like how the whole tone of this fucking shithole blog is coming into a self-righteous period... which is new for me. i often shoot myself first for comedy and then let the jackals parade over my carcass.

what i am really doing now is uploading video of the supper show... for good or ill. a free show is a free show. Just uploaded Tiger Prawn's first song. As a note this new "Blogger" spell check ani't half bad... it won't correct ain't but what can?

Speaking of the Supper Show... I was absolutely enraged with myself for singing the 3rd verse of frustrated man where the 2nd verse should be. It pretty much ruined the show and the next day for me... then the question becomes Why play music? it is all for naught because the moment i stepped into work on thursday morning and heard that we were having a meeting on "How to deliver pizza flyers" the day was fucked. How somebody who knows nothing yet needs to justify their job tells somebody to tell somebody to tell the person who's job it is to deliver the pizza flyer how to do it after announcing 5 times over a PA that a "Meeting" is coming up at 8 am... how could i possibly get promoted?

No comments: