Saturday, January 20, 2007

It is a little odd

Just sitting on a balcony keeping an eye on this dark finch like bird who is trying to move in on my crumbs, and perhaps more if the opportunity arises. Went for a nice snorkel earlier and saw some of those blue and orange fish. Just finished re-stringing my guitar and I think the ocean is calling again.

I left Vancouver as a snowstorm covered the city, thinking about work and how those bastards are going to interview me when I get back to find out "why I didn't properly do my vehicle safety check on January 11th when I ran out of gas"... Is the proper answer "that piece of shit vehicle has a faulty gas gauge!"... I believe it is... But anyhoo only a fool and a jackass would feel the rising rage of that one in a calming Caribbean climate where the ocean calls for another lengthy swim. Of course I am many things and I dabble in foolery and the art of Jackass.. Perhaps I should get some fire coral for my interview on the 29th.

Kind of unfortunate that there is Internet here... As I have no business doing this.

On the plane down I watched the movie "the last kiss".. For an airplane movie it was serviceable... So I invest the time watching it and then at the end when the final conversation between the 2 main characters happens the plane PA gives a lengthy speech (in English and then French) on how to order your duty free goods. Then the Movie ends and we have 10 minutes of static and hiss.

No comments: