Monday, September 18, 2006

The writer

The writer is best in his unique environment. Possibly he moves to create this environment so that he will be able to write. Occasionally he shocks himself by wandering into other environments so that he is reminded that his environment IS THE PLACE TO BE.

or is it not always like that. Possibly many different environments could work but by subjecting oneself to chance you may come across the wrong environment, which could teach you about the elements of your pro setup.

Clearly this is all purely hypothetical, like an empty bowl of vegetable chips... Like a potato is not a vegetable chip. A potato is a vegetable my friends, and a potato with yellow food coloring does not mean that it is a carrot, right. But lets face it who wants a carrot chip.

I wonder if "healthy" vegetable chips that cost an arm and a leg (not that I'm some kind of a savage cheapskate) contain trans-fats... ie non hydrogenated oils.

Do we need a chemistry lesson... Sorry to intrude on this point.

Tasty fat is a carbon chain (carbon is an element) surrounded by Hydrogen and Hydrogen and oxygen together.

H H H H H H H H
H-C-C-C-C-H = non hydrogenated H-C-C-C-C-OH = Hydrogenated
H H H H H H H H

I think I just drew Butane whish is a gas and not a tasty fat. Imagine more C's and while you are imagining you may as well salt the fucker



the OH group (you can get more of them) is the heart killer that gets all the press. If you go and buy Ruffles chips it says on the label No trans Fat. It means that they used a more health friendly oil to fry the chip in... But do "healthy" vegetable chips have to go that far or are they already covered with the vegetable idea. i think ther is a law about that now...

I will go down and check.

Son of a bitch I'm talking out my ass... The whole term is saturated or unsaturated. The trans thing has to do with the placement of the... OH group

This is total gibberish... I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about... This is where one should just delete and go to sleep.

Eat some dried fruit and drink some water... I just went into a chemistry website and remembered why I got into music, which may bring us back to some long stretch from the origin of this blogaroo.

delete or just go to sleep

2 comments:

S Robertson said...

The H's moved on me... as a matter of my initial state of wrongness there should be H's above and below the other second diagram the has the OH.

alura said...

Wow, I could only imagine the conversations one might have with you. You seem to never stop at all. I enjoy reading what you think of.Perhaps we'll talk again. I know I'll be back. Fare well.
alex.