Thursday, September 28, 2006

S. Robertson Vs Pigeons

S. Robertson Vs Pigeons
Pigeon's are nesting above my balcony
There are some very bad deification problems
I am all for killing those Pigeons

They are not a Native species is the position I would take for those who shriek at such a though. Not only that, Life is not always fair and I need the pigeon shit thing to stop. We have gone through the usual methods, the obvious one being changing the arrangement of the cinder blocks so that they are not prime roosting territory. But the damn birds associate theat patio above me as their natural home.

I have contacted the strata about getting a peregrine falcon for the building... Something I should just do. What building wouldn't want their own peregrine falcon.

This way the falcon could do the killing and it would be a thing of honor, and not the savageness of having the bearded guy in #110, who has a poster in the lobby of his head on a platter with a fork in it climb up the building an murder a pigeon family in front of his young daughter. It would be a fine lesson in species management, a division of population biology to a young mind.

You shouldn't kill animals, but you would crush a mosquito if it bit you. Now if a Pigeon family rains shit on you for a month, are you a savage for rubbing them out. It almost needs a violent death so that word gets out to all of the other pigeons... that was a bad place to make a habit of roosting.

A Falcon would put the proper fear into the local pigeon population, but that would mean meetings with the strata to put a proper falcon roost on the roof, and living in pigeon shit can be more enjoyable than a strata meeting.

So we find ourselves again back to the obvious hit job.

Possibly I should get my neighbor (upstairs) a cat... That is another good idea! If I got him an Orange cat, it could put a whole new spin on a concept... I could say... I like your no show walking, I like your lack of parties, but what I really like is your Orange cat... I don't think them pigeons would dig that too much, a nice alpha predator in your roosting, shitting space.

I'll get a nice cat and leave it at his door... a little bow around it's neck. If I try and give it to him and he refuses then I'll be shot down and any cat effort will be traced back to me.

What if I just get a BB gun and shoot the birds, those birds have got to go!

No comments: