Saturday, November 19, 2005

Use the force

There I was trying to have a relaxing morning when the alarm started beeping... Just one long sharp annoying pulse every 15 seconds. The thins was that CT was using her computer at the kitchen table yesterday and unplugged the alarm to plug in the computer... so what happened now was that the alarm battery was running low so it beeps to irritate the shit out of anybody in the vicinity so as to inspire them to plug the fucker back in.
I was trying to put it out of my mind as I was watching a 8 minute video online. Finally I broke down and went down to plug the bastard in... but it kept beeping... I went through a range of options and it keep beeping. Now I was annoyed you see, and one last beep was the straw that broke the camels back. I got up real close to the inanimate object (alarm control pad) and yelled FUCK OFF! And just then it stopped. There was this calm sort of sense of victory mixing with the residual anger so I figured time for a little blogaroo.

No comments: