Tuesday, December 02, 2008

bitch and you shall recieve

or i guess it could be that you should watch what you write because people will see even though you thought nobody was listening... that's OK this whole thing is a science experiment right. kind of makes me wonder though some guy in Vernon is being sued for defamation for saying shit to a private investigator who was leading him to say that stuff NEWS STORY HERE. So the question becomes how does "the leech and gold medal spam champion" sit with respect to that nonsense. Clearly i could never run for public office now that you start thinking about the bigger picture here... well it got me off the email list.. or so they say... i imagine it did as i received what should be my last email from the company Sonicbids. Who knows perhaps it is a good company for some people... it is quite possible that my music sucks turtle cocks and hence is rendered useless...

Perhaps when you think about the history of things it will probably be sometime in the future that the only way to get a gig will be through that company and there will be a little pile of text beside my name... just like that time the phone company screwed me when we moved houses and i talked to the lady and said i am closing the bank account where you withdraw my internet account so can you put it on my phone bill (as it is the same company)... Oh sure Mr Robertson... and you are going to high speed... then you get 3 months free... OK... Later phone bill... no internet charge.. me thinking (stupidly) perhaps this is my first free month... a few months later i get billed for 3 months and 3 bounced payments (at $40 per payment) because my account was closed... so the phone conversation happened and the women pulled out a letter that i had written the company after i had spent a week trying to configure my email account on their website that was FUCKING BROKEN!!! ( TELUS TELUS TELUS) <--- what i did there that was funny


anyhoo... now we know how to get off an email list.

Thanks Sonicbids you are alright

SR

No comments: