Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's has been a bit of a rough period and i hold myself completely responsible for losing focus lately. I need a new list. Most of the stuff is done that was on the master list, but what i need is my own list to do things i can do to help make things appear, as sim might say "Bigger that they really are".

I have been trying to book a tour, with some success but now it has become a series of emails that may go somewhere but most likely will go nowhere. I think the real trick here is to hire somebody to book a tour for the band 21 Tandem Repeats because the work falls into the kind of fuckery that leaves me uninspired and to prone to being on the computer following silly political coverage which then remindes me how WAY OFF BASE the human way of life is with respect to maintaining a supply of clean life essentials.

I guess what i could do is to write some news stories on the 21 tandem Repeats, and canada Lynx Records websites. I should probably just stick to the raw facts or should i, just fore once, make up some elaborate story that has little relavance to to truth as it is defined in the Oxford dictionary?

Way's not to create a "stir"

1) get naked at the supper show
2) jump under peoples tables and force a puppet show on them
3) mentioning human sewage

Things to do for Robertson.

Feed and take care of twins and family
should write and not be on internet.
Exercise
work on vocals

No comments: