Sunday, August 10, 2008

and the 4 year old girl high on juice is in her room at the cottage and decides that she will have anther glass of juice.. how will she sell it to her juice hating parents?

"Just a titch of juice, and then i will go to bed".. all the while holding up her fingers in a pinching manner as if to measure the amount she will have. "Yes, i will have a titch of juice, just a titch of juice and then i will go to bed" Her mother is in the kitchen and the small girl who is now absolutely confident in her plan to get another small serving of juice walks up to her holding up her fingers to show the volume and then again... "i will have a titch of juice, yes, just a titch of juice and then i will go to bed" The Mother looks down in disbelief... the child noticing she has the full attention of the mother reiterates ""just a titch of juice, i will have..." and then perhaps recognizes the incredulous look on her mothers face. Count about four steamboats and then you hear "OH, MILK, YES I would like a nice cold glass of Milk

Sooner or later we all turn into our fathers

I locked my wife out to the house the other day. She failed to see that it was actually a problem on her end... leaving the house without keys. Apparently standing on the front steps does not in some cultures mean that you have left the house. I was on my way to the gym when i got the call. I thought it was Rilcof a friend who i was to meet at the gym so i started in on one of my patented abuse to motivated talks... about three minutes into it i hear this familiar woman's voice "M.R you locked me out of the house". Later on that night AFTER THE BBQ and the beers and when the people had gone home i was outside putting a few things away and she slyly tried to lock me out saying do you have your key... Of course i do i said proudly and i appreciate you testing me like that... now do you want to go out and double check that the garage is locked or should i... it was me.

No comments: