Monday, June 23, 2008

me.. i like meat

therefore i am a BBQ man, and a such i need propane. luckily i live close to a propane station... so close in fact that it is much easier for me to put my empty tank in a wheelbarrow and walk over to the station. I was so proud of myself having to avoid the rush hour traffic today to get my tank full. I laughed at all of those fools stuck in the congested intersection with their cars and me zipping by with my wheelbarrow. I even began to love my wheelbarrow, although i loved it before... you see i bought what i thought was a fine wheelbarrow. Sturdy steel construction, in a smaller size that fits the nooks and crannies of my yard. i got on that old buy good stuff and you will be happy sequence and even began a list of things that i have that i love. the wheelbarrow was on the list, and then i thought of my family, but then i thought i can't own people as items so i scratched them and then went on to work on the list. just then the wheel of my piece of shit wheelbarrow fell off and i found myself in south china creek park swearing my head off with a heavy quantity of non mobile shit. It was a quick fix, but a fine reminder to never tempt fate.

No comments: