Saturday, May 12, 2007

I wonder

I wonder if i got rid of that damn "adsence" clicky thing above the blog that i accidentally signed up for some time ago as a result of some wrong thinking. In some ways it was actually "right thinking" but with unfortunate results. It would be a long explanation and i have just spent many hours building a fence and will choose to not go into why i thought it might be a good idea to see what kinds of adds one would put on this here blog should somebody who gets paid to read blogs and connect them with like minded advertising. Shall we leave it at "S Robertson and marketing folk do not and will never see eye to eye" and move on... i think so.

I must say life is good.. the other day i took a call and after i hung up i thought "Yea well that's a good problem for you fuckers". I expect only W.B. will fully get that one but he is pretty sharp.

I have moved into a house like structure and i can now go out my front door see my fence and yard hear the wind blowing in the trees and feel a general sense of relaxation.

A few weeks ago i would go out my front door to catch a passing... never-mind

No comments: