Friday, July 11, 2008

show

I play Music at 10:00 PM at the Greedy Pig (307 west Cordova) in Vancouver on Friday July 11... which i guess is today... i should go to bed.

I mention this mostly in an effort to do something that i don't quite understand.

and example:

There is a bartender at the club where i play a weekly gig who keeps asking me to bring in some of my CD's because he loves the music... and i keep forgetting to bring them in. WHY? Simple friend, because i am a bad business man. Apparently you have to let people know about things and then corner them and ram your product down their throat.

so to lessen my guilt that i place upon myself for being a bad business man and self-promoter i'll nip a last minute plug in this here blogaroo for this show... although there is no real reason to come to the show as i play for free every week and this dog will cost you 5 bones.

Another bad business move for thee old Robertson.

No comments: