Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm on a roll... i signed into the right account... do the math on that dog of a concept

It is the little things that get you when you have Kids. you know living in a house with a person who believes that one pee requires 4 rolls of toilet paper... and then Robertson uses the washroom before bed and ends up in a mad plunging session... not to say that a 37 year old man swearing his head off in the washroom with wet socks is a little thing, but you know what i mean.

Although if I'm sure about anything i might be that i don't think i very good at translating what i mean.

Been song-writing lately... i was going to go down and listen to a song called "Robertson's dream apple orchard" one last time before i delete it into it's deserved oblivion

THATS iT WHAT I NEED IS A BRAND NEW SONG BLOG

like a rectal exam from a gay doctor.

should i leave that last remark? is it bad?

Me , I have a woman Doctor and apparently i don't get rectal exams until I'm 40. Perhaps i will have a heart attack before that.

I had a gay chiropractor one time but he was a quack, and i think i had a gay physiotherapist one time and he was excellent.

What would i think of a gay doctor examining my rectum?

If he did a good clinical job i think i would be OK. Come to think of it my female doctor hasn't given me a testicular exam in a while. As a man with a strong learned paranoia of health disorders how do you request a groin checkup from your opposite sex doctor?

I guess the same way you would ask one from you gay or same sex heterosexual doctor.

You see i have this rectal problem, it usually flares up after a dozen coffees on a lazy Saturday.

No comments: