Sunday, October 15, 2006

And then there is the odd jackass..

There are people out there who want to be rock stars who become confused and think that they are artists.

That is a very key statement full of truth... The kind of truth that most don't care for... I want to make it, is what I want to do but the moment I am given advise I blow it off because I am an artist. Either one is cool to me, but it is more a point of doing things right. You want to be a star then do the things that make a person a star, and if you want to be an artist... Although I think you would be an artist and you could nurture that thing inside you.

I all doesn't really matter... Be a business man for all it matters... Sell crap to fools. This is the Best thing for you... That fool thing you already have is useless... What do you do for a living man " I sell crap to fools, It's amazing what people will believe... It's not bad I can basically work my own hours and as long as my sales don't slide nobody gives a shit"

A whole nation of self expressing Hammerheads swimming towards the same kill unwittingly feeding the machine.

No comments: