Monday, August 07, 2006

Bloggerson has a Rum and thinks

It is actually a watermelon dagger... With a few adjustments of course. Take a pile of cold watermelon and shock it in the blender then top the nectar up with some alcohol. I went with that Malibu coconut rum Smash is so fond of... It's actually not bad... I don't quite recall how we ended up with so much of that stuff (it's got the size of a duty free experience)

Anyhoo as a common sense man with a clear vision of absolute perfection we should mention the photo above. First it was a bizarre photo of me with some effect where my nose almost didn't exist and the rest of my body was bloated... But it was taking forever to load... So I went with a photo @ lake Louise taken through my sunglasses that I lost a few weeks ago at some ass brained rave... Whoops I mean groovy cool place where all kinds of great people stuff themselves with drugs and listen to non stop pulsing drum machines and continue to talk about how awesome the whole experience is and nothing else.

looks like I can't load a photo anyway for some reason. Good thing I was stopped before I went on and put my foot in my mouth offending some of the great people I know who somehow buy into the 2006 rave tomfoolery. I was talking to a guy, we will call him Jack Freelance... "The party scene is great for drug taking and cuddling up with girls", yes indeed it is, an I would never deny that even thou I have never experienced that (much to my regret). And then there was the one conversation I had with this guy at the party who said "I love this place because it's the only place I can go without having PLAYER written on my forehead". Next time I will go off into the mountains and look down like the Grinch who stole Christmas.

I have accepted my ways are different that the rest. And the fact that I lost my last good pair of sunglasses (that one can wear for UV protection), landed me at MEC today and that cost me $350 once I realized that they were blowing out my favorite work shoes at $135 down from $180. I don't fuck with footwear. I'm 36 and I have probably walked more than many people do in their lives.


This blogaroo has no flow and has a bad whining feel to it.
And there will be no picture as I can't open that page for some reason
but I got STOKE in the headphones.

How I would have loved to hear Willingdon Black blasting through the sound system @ 3 AM rather than that infernal racket.

What did the raver say when the E wore off

What's this shit music we are listening to.

No comments: